Escambia County will launch the Emergency Mortgage Assistance Method Wednesday, July 20.
The system is intended to present help for home owners struggling to pay mortgages or utilities due to COVID-19. Funded under the Community Improvement Block Grant Corona Virus Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program, eligible households may obtain assistance of up to but not exceeding a few months’ fees, or $8,000.
Applications will be available by clicking here commencing July 20.
Emergency mortgage assistance may perhaps be presented to qualified Escambia County inhabitants and families underneath the pursuing situations:
- The house need to not be outlined for sale
- The house will have to have been economically impacted by COVID-19
- The property owner ought to have homestead exemption
- The residence have to be positioned in Escambia County outside of the City of Pensacola limitations
- The domestic ought to not have gained additional mortgage assistance
Payments will be manufactured instantly to the lending establishments and utility organizations. In get to implement for the method, people need to present documentation to ascertain eligibility, including qualifying COVID-19 impact or monetary hardship evidence of identification for applicant/co-applicant and all house users more than 18 and current evidence of cash flow for all home associates. Households will be in a position to utilize for mortgage assistance commencing Wednesday, July 20.
Click in this article for more software necessities.
Citizens may possibly use the pcs at the next public libraries to comprehensive their software:
- Century Branch Library – 7991 N. Century Blvd., Century
- Molino Department Library – 6450-A Hwy. 95A, Molino
- Tryon Branch Library – 1200 Langley Ave., Pensacola
- Genealogy Branch Library – 5740 N. Ninth Ave., Pensacola
- Pensacola Library – 239 N. Spring St., Pensacola
- Southwest Branch Library – 12248 Gulf Beach Freeway, Pensacola
- Westside Department Library – 1301 W. Gregory St., Pensacola
The moment the portal opens July 20, a call middle will be obtainable Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (850) 595-0022. For much more data, e mail at [email protected]